Friday, January 9, 2009

I need to take some time and add my pictures from Christmas day... but that is not going to happen today, but I want to share something Matt said last night.

We usually do not answer the phone if we do not know who is calling... note to all of you with unlisted numbers and toll free numbers, well last night when the phone rang Matt checked the screen to see who was calling and it said FRIENDS OF MS... He asked me if he should answer it because it must be for him, afterall it said Friends of MS for Matt Story. I thought that was a classic.

2 comments:

chevron said...

Oh my that is great! Matt is a funny kid, we love him. He is the oldest 9 year old that I know. It's great to have him around.
In case you don't know who Chevron is, it's me your neighbor Cheryl

The Ormsby's said...

Love it! I hope my boys are as good as Matt is.